Stay at home rules and restriction changes from Sat 26 June 2021
From 6pm on Saturday 26 June, the stay at home direction applies to people who live in, usually work in, or usually attend a university or other tertiary education facility in Greater Sydney including the Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Wollongong and Shellharbour local government areas. Latest COVID-19 case locations and alerts in NSW.
New measures apply across NSW.
Additional restrictions also apply in the rest of NSW to protect the community from COVID-19. Follow the COVID safe measures in place to help protect our community. For the latest COVID-19 close contact locations and new restrictions please visit the NSW Health site.
Close and casual contacts – get tested immediately and self-isolate for 14 days
If you have been to any of these locations during the time and date indicated you should:
- immediately self-isolate until 14 days after you were last there
- get tested even if you have no symptoms
- watch for COVID-19 symptoms and get retested should any symptoms recur
- even if you get a negative test, you must stay in isolation for 14 days as it can take 14 days before you may show symptoms or test positive.
New COVID-19 Restrictions at Queen Street Medical Centre Moruya and Broulee
We have implemented stricter entry and infection protocols – patients and carers please note:
- For the latest COVID-19 close contact locations and new restrictions please visit the NSW Health site.If you have visited Greater Sydney or are a close or casual contact – do not enter our Moruya or Broulee practices. Get tested immediately and self-isolate.
- The waiting room is for patients only – our Covid Concierge will determine if a carer or family member may enter.
- Please do not arrive early for your appointment – waiting room numbers are strictly limited in accordance with infection protocols.
- All patients must wear a mask at all times within our practice in accordance with NSW Face Mask Rules
See the links on the Home Page to book your COVID vaccination at our practice online or use the government eligibility checker to find other vaccination locations.