Who is Bulk Billed at our practice?
- Children 0 – 16 years are Bulk Billed
- Those attending our Pap Clinics are Bulk Billed
- Those attending Better Health Programme Clinics are Bulk Billed.
- Those attending Flu Vaccination Clinics are Bulk Billed.
- Veterans’ Affairs Card Holders are Bulk Billed
Your initial consultation will be booked and privately billed as a long consultation (Item 36), all future consultations will be privately billed.
• Our consultation fees are listed on this website – our receptionists will be happy to answer your questions.
• Payment is requested on the day of your consultation please.
• Some services such as medicals for bus/tax driving licences are not eligible for a Medicare rebate.
Minor Surgery is privately billed
These procedures include skin cancer management and removal of skin lesions and biopsies.
Fees for these procedures vary so please discuss and confirm the fees payable for your procedure with your doctor during your initial consultation.
Your out of pocket expense after your Medicare rebate will be $50 or less depending upon the type of procedure performed.
Minor Surgery fees are payable at the final consultation following your procedure.
Exercise Stress Tests are privately billed
2017 Exercise Stress Test Fee: $170
Your out of pocket expense after the Medicare Rebate will be: $40.65
You will be asked to pay the full fee for your procedure however, using your Eftpos card and our Tyro payment system you will receive your Medicare refund at the time of payment via direct credit into your bank account.
We accept cash, cheque, EFTPOS and credit card.